Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Marketing & PR Intern France to join our Parisian team for 6 months.
About the role
As the Marketing & PR Intern for the French market, you will be responsible for supporting the French marketing and communications strategy. You will report to the Marketing & PR Manager France and your missions will revolve around influencer marketing, branding initiatives and PR.
What you’ll do
- Prepare in collaboration with the Marketing Manager key messaging for our target audiences, work in close cooperation with insights and acquisition team
- Brief in Creative Factory and/or media/creative agencies to design and create compelling materials that will support our marketing strategy
- Monitoring and control of processes in the production of creative assets (technical files, schedules, legal, quotes etc.)
- Carry out competitors reviews in the field of secondhand and fashion (creative ideas, new communication formats, best practices etc.)
- Update regularly our marketing calendar: local and global campaigns
- In charge of campaigns reporting with the help of the Marketing Manager
- Responsible for collating weekly press reviews and managing reporting on coverage
- In charge of contact/journalists list updates/ Responsible for updating media list
- Develop and execute in collaboration with the marketing manager influencer activities to maximize digital visibility and reach CPI and DAU targets
- Social media monitoring to discover new opportunities and new potential profiles/ambassadors for Vestiaire Collective
- Support influencer partnership programs, preparation and execution on local level (in collaboration with the influencer coordinator, global social media team, legal and procurement teams)
Who you are
- Master’s degree in Marketing or Business.
- Ability to think proactively, creatively and resourcefully
- Passionate about marketing and capable of suggesting new ideas to implement
- Autonomous and detail oriented
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English essential
- Ready to start as soon as possible
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion, to cut down waste, because we save the planet, our way
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time!
- The opportunity to grow in a booming French-born scale up
- The possibility to work with an international team with + 40 nationalities.
- 15 hours to help Project – reinforce your activist journey and volunteer for an association!
- The chance to join our Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce to foster a better working environment.
- Cool office with a great coffee, yoga classes
- A bi-weekly Town Hall to share the updates on the projects.
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.