As a Social Media Content Publisher, you will provide regular daily and weekly web content/post deliverables while acting as a liaison between executive management and it’s relevant and existing market on diverse social media platforms.
We are seeking a candidate, who is capable of taking initiative, as well as performing with team synergy. The candidate must accurately identify demographics in facebook groups. They must also publish relevant and pertinent content from our online entities, and existing social media pages on a very consistent basis.
Our content’s relevance to it’s market is specific and must be respected. You will also be required to maintain a neutral stance when interacting online as you will be representing our company’s brand. Knowledge of common practices and the terms of usage for most social media platforms is a definite asset. Operating on social media with full compliance is mandatory and essential to your success.
You should be social, enthusiastic and positive with a general interest in the areas of fitness, modeling, film and acting, affluent lifestyles, automotive, entertainment, marketing and business development. You will be expected to engage in several online communities with comments and likes to resident posts.
The ideal candidate will have experience with some or all of the following:
* Posting and Sharing to groups in Facebook from client sites and Facebook interest pages.
* Searching and identifying relevant Facebook groups with a substantial following.
* Add engaging commentary to shared posts.
* Ensure management team members are kept up to speed with daily activities.
* Adhering to strict deadlines and guidelines.
Fluent English, strong verbal and written communication, organizational and basic analytical skills are crucial to this position.
This is a 100% Work from Home-Office, independent contractor position, with a consistent weekly earning compensation, and a predictable amount of weekly/monthly billable hours Aprox 10 hours a week depending on workload to start.
* The scheduled hours are based on an agreement of predetermined weekly schedule, that falls in Eastern Time Zone.
* Compensation is commensurate with the Candidates applicable skills and experience, as well market hourly rate in local job market and a work from home, telecommuting position.
Thank you for your interest and consideration.
Contact us at email@example.com